Monday, March 31, 2008

Soleil turns one!!!

This is the birthday gift I chose at Toys'R'Us. It is an animal train that sings and makes animal sounds. I have to admit that I am a little frightened when it races across the tile at break neck speed.
This is what the end of the birthday looks like...exhausted!

The ladybug cake that mommy made- she even made two. One for me and one for the party!


Mommy and Titi Diamar spent the day making my ladybug cookies and cake.



Ricky brought me a sunflower for my birthday...and then forgot what to do with it. How romantic!




Have you ever seen someone so excited to sweep in your whole life?
On Saturday, March 29th, Soleil turned one. It was a fantastic day! We hung out with Ricky all day while preparing for the party and played many games which involved stealing binkies. We even walked around and fed the donkeys some fruit. Later, we took Soleil out to Sweet Tomatoes to eat dinner. We often joke that they should charge her-the kid eats a full plate every time. She consumed her fill of mac and cheese, corn, peas, bread, melon and much to her mother's disgust, pickles and tomatoes! Later, we went to Toys'R'Us where she chose her own toy to play with. It is hard to believe she is already one, walking around everywhere. This precious time goes by way too fast...






No comments: