Saturday, March 22, 2008

First Easter Egg Hunt!

Eggs everywhere! How am I going to get to them all?
Oh, so many speech bubbles to go with this picture!

Nathaniel (left) is thinking: I know I am NOT a chicken, but how did all these eggs get here?

Lloyd III(second from left) is thinking: Who needs the Thighmaster when you can just squeeze 5 eggs?

Micah is thinking: Hey, those are really nice shoes...Mind if I try them on?

Soleil is thinking: Oh my gosh! These boys don't even walk yet....Like, really!

Okay, tell me why I'm collecting these things again.


Crawling cuts down on bending time...I think I am in the lead!



Carefully collecting my eggs!




Soleil and her buddies from church (l to r: Nathaniel, Lloyd III and Micah).
Today we went to our church Easter egg hunt. This was Soleil's first egg hunt and it was so much fun. She crawled around on the grass and walked some. She wasn't quite sure what to do with the eggs, though. A couple of times she passed up eggs for leaves-she likes to be one with nature!
Happy Easter, everyone! May you find beauty in this fantastic time of year...a time of renewal and love!





No comments: