Monday, January 21, 2008

First Christmas!

Presenting the best Christmas gift ever!!
Wearing 'My First Christmas' outfit. My friend Finn wore for his 1st, too!

Opening her ride-on Lion!


Don't mind me busting out of my outfit, people!



So what they say about turkey IS true!!




Wait, I think I see food over there! With Papa, Nana, and Daddy at Cracker Barrel.





Isn't my Papi great?






Papa, Ricky and Soleil on Christmas Eve.
Christmas was quiet and extra special this year! Nana, Papa, and Papi spent the holiday with us! Soleil was far more interested in the bows, boxes and the wrapping paper. She is one lucky baby! She received many fabulous gifts including: earrings, toys, books, clothes and a Mexican dress! Soleil is our gift this year...she is priceless!








No comments: