Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My social life at seven months

Is that your real hair or are you just happy to see me?
Peas in a pod!

Hanging out in Ricky's crib


Mmmmmmmmmm-hmmmm! Girrrrl......



"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!"




Feeding the birds in Mount Dora. Uncle Tom fed them peaunts, popcorn, cat food , ham, bread, etc!!!





Soleil with substitute grandparents, Jane and Tom, in Mount Dora, FL






Have you called Jenny Craig yet?







Chilling in my crib...avoiding a nap!
Soleil is seven months old now! The race is on to see which word she will say first: Dada or Mama. I keep bribing her and every time she gets near Dada, I do something distracting!
She is not crawling yet, but is moving in that direction and rolls over constantly.
I caved in and gave her meat....YES, I DID! I had a little celebration deep inside when she did not take to it the first time...but, alas, that was short lived. She now eats chicken and turkey on a regular basis! Sorry, birds!
I am working 3 days a week tutoring kids at my old school and Soleil spends those days with Granny. Needless to say, she is spoiled and very happy.
(On a side note: Soleil is looking forward to the birth of a new friend, Brody! Hurry up and come already! )








No comments: