Monday, August 20, 2007

The Adventures of Soleil

Don't look now, but they're taking a picture!
Soleil with two of my former students.

Keeping up the tradition of ignoring each other.


If only adult exercising was this much fun.



You talking to me?




Winding Bay, the place my Papi designed.





Taking it easy in my floatie.






Life is good in Abaco







I have a secret and I'm not telling!!








Finn and his never ending stories!









Aunt Kristina and I checking out the fish at The Dig at Atlantis










Yes, Uncle Jon really is that tall!











Meeting Uncle Jon for the first time.
We are back in Brandon now after a 5 week trip to The Bahamas. Soleil spent lots of time with her Papi, Nana, and Papa and was spoiled rotten. She even flew to Nassau for a weekend to meet her Uncle Jon and hang out with Finn, Aunt Jen and Aunt Kristina. We took her to get her ears pierced and fortunately, Auntie Kristina held her while I cried in the corner!
Soleil is almost 5 months old now and weighs close to 18lbs. She is in the top 5% for her weight!! We tried solid food the other day....it was NOT a hit. The banana never made past her tongue and she wretched with every bite of cereal. Maybe she is not so much like her mother after all....














No comments: