Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Introducing, Manatee Feet!! Apparently a map is needed to tell where the calf begins and the toe ends.
I officially finished work last week (one week early) due to high blood pressure and swelling. You don't say! I have been at home, eating and sleeping for nearly a week. So many shows, so little time.
Went to the dr last week and again today, and apparently I am already a fantastic parent because she is NOT going anywhere anytime soon. I am not even beginning to prepare for labor and I am measuring some weeks ahead. At least two of the drs believe she will be close to 9 lbs and are scheduling me for a sonogram. I will know by next week Friday whether or not I am having a C-section due to her size. God does have a sense of humor, doesn't he?
I'll update the blog as soon as I know some more. In the meantime, I pray for all the little babies that are on their way in the not too distant future. May their mothers have the wisdom to eat less and pop out a normal sized baby as opposed to a sumo wrestler. Oh, and I pray that she is NOT on Bahamian time!!!!!

No comments: